Redmi, a sub-brand owned by the Xiaomi has come up with an all-new smartphone that is ready to be launched on March 12. Redmi has teased the launch of the smartphone named as Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro.
As per the teaser image released by the Redmi India Twitter account on Monday:
- The Redmi Note 9 series will come with a quad rear camera setup.
- The smartphone appears to have a square-shaped camera set up that is quite similar to Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Nova 5i Pro.
- Redmi Note 9 series will come with a faster refresh rate and 90Hz display.
- The smartphones comes with the fast charging technology.
- The smartphones will be powered by snapdragon 720G.
Manu Kumar Jain, Xiaomi India Managing Director, announced its partnership with the
Qualcomm to launch one of the first Snapdragon 720G phones in the country, in January.
However, the exact details regarding specifications/features are yet not revealed. We are expecting that the brand will be soon reveal the exact specifications. Stay Tuned for more information!!
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Currently, there is no information available that confirms the price of Redmi Note 9 and Redmi Note 9 Pro. But both the smartphones are expected to come under the price bracket of Rs. 20,000.