Redmi, a sub-brand owned by a Chinese electronics company by Xiaomi has today launched Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera set up and have hole-punch displays. The smartphone comes with USB Type-C connectivity. Redmi Note 9 Pro Max features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and up to 128GB of onboard storage
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top.
- The smartphone features a 67-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) IPS display that has 20:9 aspect ratio
- The smartphone is protected by a triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5 that is available at the back and front as well as on the rear camera setup.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- The smartphone sports a quad rear camera set up that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 2-megapixel Quaternary sensor for depth sensing.
- The smartphone features a 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
- The smartphone comes with a 5,020mAh battery
- The smartphone supports 33W fast charging (supported charger included in the box).
Price and Availability:
The Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is available in three variants based on the storage
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage variant which is priced in India at 14,999
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant which is priced for 16,999.
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storagevariants which is priced for Rs. 18,999.
The smartphone is available in Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black color options. The sale date of the Redmi Note 9 Pro is set for March 25.