Secureye, one of the leading brands that focuses on developing and designing innovative products under the safety and security category. The brand has mastered itself for over 25 years in the field of security products. It has recently developed Secureye S-FB4K as the latest IP (Ethernet and USB) enabled face and fingerprint biometric device.
Secureye S-FB4K Features
- The device features dual HD cameras to capture pictures
- The device comes with a8″ colored TFT LCD to perform facial recognition function.
- The device features a traditional finger punch section with High-Resolution Optical (600 DPI) for identity verification.
- The device comes with supports 2 infrared ultra-bright lamps, 16 touch keys with backlight, Human body induction and a card function.
- The device is capable to perform facial identity verification for 1,500 faces, extendable up to 3,000, and finger punch identification for up to 5,000 fingerprints, extendable up to 50,000.
- The device takes about 1 second per verification.
- The device is built to stay updated with integrated intelligent updating function which includes professional access control, regular access control, time zone management, anti-submarine and alarm system.
- The device operates on LINUX VER3.6.5 OS, and for communication, it supports TCP/IP, WiFi (Optional) and RS485.
- It features built-in audio output message only for conveying the transaction message (i.e.) whether or not the system has verified the user’s identity.
Secureye S-FB4K is an ideal device for offices or organizations located in the majority of the Indian landscape and it works perfectly within the temperature range of -10o C to 60o C. S-FB4K will work perfectly fine within 20% ~ 80% humidity. Secureye S-FB4K is priced for Rs. 15,500+ taxes.