Trak N Tell, a Gurgaon-based IT service company that works on providing sophisticated vehicle telematics solutions. The company was launched in the year 2010 by Pranshu Gupta, Founder & CEO. It has recently introduced the latest IntelliPlay range, a revolutionary and innovative infotainment-cum-tracking device for automobiles. The IntelliPlay ensures that the users have a comprehensive one-stop solution which further provides a seamless”connected car” experience to all the users on Indian roads.
- It is designed with an aesthetic sensibility with state-of-the-art entertainment technology. Moreover, the technology complements the lifestyle of the user.
- The device comes with 2 GB RAM and has an inbuilt storage of 32 GB.
- The system includes a touch screen with wireless audio and video playback, Google Maps-based navigation and hands-free calling.
- The IntelliPlay system/device has Android OS with 4G enabled sim, with one-year validity.
- The device supports popular media inputs via auxiliary port (aux cable), USB and Bluetooth.
- The advanced IntelliPlay range also features a reverse camera and dash-camera, which enables vehicle owners to see exactly what, is happening around their vehicle.
- IntelliPlay is a unique combination of entertainment and security technology which can be easily retrofitted in cars.
- The device has an inbuilt real-time tracker, which alerts the users if the vehicle has moved from a parked position or if it senses an impact.
- The users can track the car whereabouts via a smartphone app
Price and Availability:
IntelliPlay is available in 7”, 9” and 10” inch variants and the, 9” and 10” inch variant comes with an additional feature sharing location on ‘WhatsApp’ application. The price of various models range from Rupees 19000 to 38000. It is available at various retail distributors across major cities in India.