Vivo India has launched Vivo U 20 as the successor of Vivo V10. Vivo U20 comes with a triple rear camera set up and sports a selfie camera of 16MP. The Vivo U20 has a plastic build, but it looks very premium, and its primary rear camera can record 1080p videos, while 4K video capture maxes out at 30fps. As per the brand, U20 has obtained the Widevine L1 certification. It means that users can enjoy high-resolution content from streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. Here is the detailed yet concise understanding of the features and specifications of Vivo U20. U20 in 8GB + 128GB to its recently introduced in India.
- The smartphone comes with a Full HD+ (1080 x 2340 pixels) display of 6.53-inch.
- It is a dual-sim smartphone that operates on an Android Pie with Funtouch OS 9 custom skin on top.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC paired with up to 8GB of RAM.
- It features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 16-megapixel main camera with the Sony IMX499 sensor and an f/1.8 aperture accompanied by an 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and 120-degree field of view, and a 2-megapixel macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture that can capture stills at a distance of up to 4cm.
- It sports a selfie camera of 16MP with an f/2.0 aperture.
- It offers connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, and Galileo.
- It features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for authentication. It also includes other sensors such as ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, magnetometer, and gyroscope.
- It is backed up by a battery of 5,000mAh battery that supports the proprietary Dual-Engine fast charging technology.
Price and Availability
The smartphone comes in two variants based on the storage. The 6GB + 128GB is priced of Rs 17,990 in India. The smartphone is available in Racing Black and Blaze Blue color options. It will available on Amazon.in and the official Vivo e-shop for purchase.
Vivo U20 (8GB RAM + 128GB) Offers:
- 5% Cashback with HDFC Bank Credit Card regular transactions and Credit Card/Debit Card EMI & HDFC CD loans till 31st Dec’19
- 5% Cashback with ICICI Bank Credit Card/Debit Card EMI transactions till 31st Dec’19
- 5% Cashback with Axis Bank Credit Card/Debit Card EMI transactions till 31st Dec’19
- Attractive EMI schemes from finance partners – Bajaj, IDFC First Bank, HDB, Home Credit
- Jio additional data benefit of INR 6000