Amazon comes with a New line up of echo devices which helps the users in providing more ways to access Alexa at home. The brand has launched the new Echo, Echo Dot with clock and Echo Studio on September 26, 2019. Not only this much, Amazon has also introduced new features in Alexa.
- It features an updated fabric design and premium sound and is priced at Rs. 9,999
- It comes with a Premium sound and updated fabric design
- It comes in a blue, black, grey and white color variant
- It is equipped with a 3-inch woofer and increased back volume so that the bass feels stronger, and the midst and highs are more precise.
Echo Dot with clock
- It is a new variant of Echo Dot which includes a bright LED Display.
- The LED display shows the time, outdoor temperature, times, outdoor temperature, timers, or alarms
- Users can tap the top of the device to conveniently snooze an alarm
- It is priced for Rs. 5,499
- It comes with the best sounding echo ever
- It is equipped with five directional speakers for immersive studio-quality sound, room adaptation technology, and a built-in smart home hub
- The 5.25-inch woofer and 330W of peak power produce deep, rich bass by using the bass port at the bottom to maximize airflow and bass output from the woofer.
- The smart speakers deliver an immersive audio experience using advanced processing from Dolby Atmos.
- The Echo Studio Devices can be paired with the Fire TV Stick 4K for audio playback with multi-channel sound and support for Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio 5.1, and stereo audio.
- It is priced for Rs. 22,999
- All the new Echo, Echo Dot with clock, and Echo Studio devices are available for pre-order on Amazon.in
- Customers an pre-order and can avail a smart bulb at no extra cost and a smart plug at ₹199 only.
NEW ALEXA FEATURES:
- Users can now interact with Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- It can now understand instructions such as “Bollywood ke latest gane sunao,” “cricket score batao,” “sher ki aawaaz sunao,” or “Alexa, apne baare mei batao.”
- You can interact with Alexa in different regional ranges of colloquial Hindi.
- Alexa Hindi is available on smart speakers by Bose
- Famous brands such as Motorola, MyBox, Boat, Portronics, Fingers, Sony, iBall, and Dish will be soon launching and updating their existing Alexa-built in devices to support Hindi or Hinglish
- Brands like Ola, ChuChu TV, All India Radio, Red FM, and Amar Chitra Katha have already started building Alexa skills with a Hindi flavor.
- Customers can now ask Alexa to speak faster, depending on your preference, enabling Alexa to adapt to a diverse set of customer needs
- Alexa can now Recommend Routines
- Alexa will soon offer two new voice-based features that provide customers with more transparency over the replies they get.
- It comes with an additional control for customers and offers auto-deleted recordings.