Asus, a Taiwanese leader in mobile technology has today announced the availability of 12 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage variants of the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Phone II. ROG Phone II is an amazing and evolutionary handset that has won the consumer’s hearts. It is termed as the world’s most powerful gaming phone. It is the highly-rated gaming smartphone on Flipkart.
The 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage variant of ROG phone II is equipped with aero active cooler II. The fan blades are redesigned and they deliver even more airflow into the ROG aerodynamics system. It is 4 X times quieter than the original design.
Features/Specifications ROG Phone II
- It is powered by the Snapdragon™ 855 Plus Mobile Platform
- It is backed up by a battery of 6000mAh
- It features a GameCool II cooling system and an ultra-fast120Hz/1ms AMOLED 10-bit HDR display
- The device’s 120Hz AMOLED display has an only 1ms response time and 49ms touch latency, offering users a fluid, ultra-responsive, and blur-free gaming and entertainment experience.
- It features a primary camera of 48 + 13-megapixel and a selfie camera of 24 megapixels.
- The smartphone supports Face Detection and high dynamic range (HDR) imaging.
Price and availability:
The 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage variant of Asus ROG II is priced for Rs. 59,999. This variant is available on Flipkart from December 11, 2019.
Along with the smartphone the buyers will be getting, type C to type C data cable, aero case, pin ejector and 30 Watt HyperCharge Fast ROG Charger in the Box. The charger supports quick charge 4.0 and power delivery 3.0. it delivers more power for shorter, safer charge times, and also stays cooler when it’s charging.