Black Shark is a Chinese Smartphone maker that has recently decided to return to the market with its next-generation gaming smartphone. The smartphone is named as the Black Shark 3 and it will be officially launching at an event in China on March 3. The brand announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games, the one creating games like PUB G. This is the result of the partnership that the latest smartphone by the brand will be called Tencent Black Shark 3, to be specific.
There is no information from the side of the brand with respect to the price of the smartphone and also the availability of the smartphone in India. However, there are few features/specifications that were noticed at the time of tease and obviously all thanks to leaks as well as a sighting on a certification website that revealed few of the specifications that will probably create hype among the young tech enthusiast.
- The smartphone will support 5G.
- The smartphone will come with model numbers Shark MBU-A0 and Shark KLE-A0.
- The smartphone will come with 65W fast charging support.
- The smartphone will come with a 120Hz refresh rate and users will have the option to switch between 60Hz and 90Hz.
- The smartphone is expected to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 865 SoC.
- The smartphone will operate on Android 10 OS.
Moreover, there is no information available on number of cameras, RAM or about display. But for sure the company will be revealing all the details very soon. Stay Tuned for more information!!