Dell Technologies, a unique family of business that helps organizations and individuals to build their digital and transform how they work, live and play. Today, Dell technologies have unveiled new products and software under the premium Latitude, XPS and displays portfolios. These products and software are launched to help people innovate, collaborate and accomplish more in the next decade. The PCs and Displays feature artificial intelligence, 5G, and innovative design, the latest Dell Technologies.
Sam Burd, president of Dell Client Solutions Group said that the PC industry is now more focused on designing PCs with Built-in AI, 5G and best design to help and make the lives of the users easier and more fulfilled.
Tom Mainelli, group vice president, Devices and Consumer, IDC said that the people are now more relying on PCs for work and Play. The users are now gravitating toward more premium products that emphasize good design, strong performance, and intuitive technologies. He also added that, as per the research, an increasing percentage of new employees are choosing jobs based on the devices employers offer, and both IT buyers and consumers are interested in PCs with extraordinary display, connectivity and good battery with better technologies.
Today, Dell announced the launch of the latitude 9000 series. The series are designed with the finest details in mind to be smaller and thinner than ever before. The series comes with a large display and a superior experience.
Features of Latitude 9000 series:
- The PCs under this series comes with the longest battery life
- The PCs under this series comes with a display of 15-inch and target up to 30 hours.
- The PCs under this series offer 5G- ready design, powerful audio features and intelligent solutions that increase productivity.
Features of Latitude 9510 under Latitude 9000 series:
- It is the world’s smallest ad lightest commercial 15-inch PC.
- It is a portable PC, perfect for professionals.
- The design comes with 5G antennas into the speakers to retain the InfinityEdge display. The carbon blade fans and dual heat pipes offer a quiet and cool-to-the-touch experience.
- It comes with latest 10thGen Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- It features a machined-aluminum finish with diamond-cut edges for professionals that want performance with style.
- It leads the commercial PC industry with the first built-in and automated AI-based optimization technology.
- It comes with a new Dell Optimizer software that helps to reduce lags, delays, and frustrations.
Features of Dell Optimizer Software:
- It launches frequently used applications faster, and improves overall application performance to boost productivity.
- AI and machine learning improves battery life utilization based on an employee’s battery charge patterns and typical power usage. When critically low on battery,
- The software helps in log-in simply and securely with express Sign-in options. It enables faster log-in and enhanced security with Dell’s PC proximity sensor enabled by Intel®Context Sensing Technology and Windows Hello.
- The top-firing speakers, powerful amp and four noise-canceling microphones provide life-like immersive collaboration The Intelligent Audio allows users to hear and be heard better on conference calls. It helps to eliminate echoes and background noise, wherever they are.
Price and Availability:
Latitude 9510 will be available at a price starting at US $1,799.00, available globally March 26.
About XPS 13
Today, Dell introduced the new XPS 13. It is redesigned to achieve the most premium and superior computing experience with the finest material, smaller and thinner profile and larger display.
The XPS 13 comes with Infinity Edge borders and it features a large display that spans from all the four edges. The display offers the space for multitasking. It comes with a display of 13.4-inch in an 11-inch form factor. The XPS 13 comes with a 10th Gen Intel Core processors and long battery life. The new XPS packaging includes more sustainable materials making it easier for customers to recycle
Price and Availability:
XPS 13 is available at a price starting at US $999.99, available in the U.S., Canada, Sweden, UK, Germany and France Jan. 7 and available globally in February.
XPS 13 Developer Edition is available at a price starting at US $1,199.99, available in the U.S., Canada and select European countries in February. It is available on Dell.com
Dell Cinema Guide:
Dell Technologies, today launched Dell Cinema Guide for binge-watchers. The Dell Cinema Guide is a one-stop-shop for searching streaming entertainment. The Windows users can download the application and can get quick access to shows and movies across more than 200 streaming services within one simple content guide. Users can and enjoy it all with the amazing color, sound, and streaming of Dell Cinema.
About Dell’s top-of-the-line monitors:
- The Newell 86 4k Interactive Touch Monitor allows users to collaborate effectively. It will be available globally on April 10. Pricing to be shared near availability date.
- The UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor allows users to view content from up to four connected PCs simultaneously14to maximize productivity. The pricing starts at US $1,049.99, available globally Jan. 30.
- The new UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Monitor with VESA DisplayHDRTM 400 offers wide color coverage for accurate color reproduction. Built for speed with incredible 99% sRGB color coverage. The pricing starts at US $709.99, available globally on Jan 30.
- The new Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor features fast IPS technology that offers rich colors, a 240Hz refresh rate and a blazingly fast 1-millisecond gray-to-gray response time15, all in native FHD resolution. It features AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology16and is also NVIDIA G-SYNC® Compatible. The pricing starts at US $499.99, available globally March 11.