Chinese based VR headset manufacturer has released the Pimax 8k. It basically aims to evolve peripheral visions for the first time in VR history. The device not only works with your current accessories but also allows easy implementation of new technologies. Eg- hand motion, wireless, eye tracking etc.
Pimax 8k truly feels like a next-generation headset. It has pushed the boundaries of what gamers can experience. The Pimax 8k VR is considered as the upgraded version of the pimax 4k VR which was recently being announced by them.
How does it work?
The Pimax 8k is designed to provide a fresh VR technology base by the pimax. The two principal changes that are introduced in the Pimax 8k are its resolution capacity and its FOV resolution, which is responsible to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that stimulate a user’s physical presence in a virtual environment.
- It uses a technology called brain warp to deliver images to both eyes at a speed of 120 Hz.
- It offers first VR helmet of the decade with 8k super-resolution
- It has 200-degree FOV ultra-wide view angle which provides a good picture
- It comes with sensors like gyroscope, distance sensor, motion sensor, light sensor.
- Images move with the head movements with less latency.
- Pimax is lightweight and it feels like wearing a last- gen headset.
Should I buy it?
If you are using Pimax 8k, you will be able to look around the artificial world and interact with virtual features or items. The gadget is a crush of gamers because of its immersive gaming experience. It supports single base station for 360-degree positional tracking.
The device is available on kickstarter.com priced at $399 for VR headset and $799 for VR headset, controller*2, and base*2. Hurry up! They are offering discounts.
Thanks for hanging out with us guys. Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website and don’t forget to give your reaction.