Fujifilm has recently launched Instax LiPlay hybrid instant smart camera with LCD display in India. The brand claims that this camera can print an image in 12 seconds, and a single charge can print around 100 images. The major highlight of Instax LiPlay hybrid instant smart camera is that it can print images from users smart phones using Bluetooth connectivity. Fujifilm has launched many cameras under its name, and this smart camera has some smart features and specifications. Let us understand all the features and specifications of Instax LiPlay hybrid instant smart camera :
- The smart camera supports an LCD screen of 2.7-inch, which allows users to view the images that they have clicked.
- It features a sound record support that is used to record videos of up to 10 seconds.
- Users can print the image from the video clip along with the QR code. The QR code can later be scanned to replay the clip
- The camera supports 6 filters and 10 pre-installed image frames and 30 frames featured on the smartphone app named as Instax.
- The camera is capable of storing up to 50 images in print history. These images can be re-printed as per the users choice.
- The remote shooting feature is used to control the camera through the smartphone.
- The Fujifilm Instax LiPlay comes with a 1/5-inch CMOS image sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 2560 X 1920 effective pixels.
- It offers a focus range from 10 cm and shutter speed 1/4 seconds to 1/8000 seconds.
Price and Availability:
The Fujifilm Instax LiPlay is available in three different colors like Stone White, Elegant Black, and Blush gold. The camera is priced at Rs. 13,799 only.