Hero Electronix is the Hero group’s venture into the technology space with a vision to create leading technology businesses emerging out of India. It has recently launched India’s first Smart Indoor Camera with advanced Artificial Intelligence-driven features named as QUBO. Qubo is a range of AI connected smart devices that aims to create technology products that will allow users to stay connected with their home and loved ones be it family, pets or friends. The products launched under QUBO are:
- Smart Indoor Camera
- Smart Gas Sensor
- Smart Smoke Sensor
- Smart Door/Window Sensor
SMART INDOOR CAMERA
- It is priced at Rs. 13,490
- It comes with best-in-class Full HD camera.
- It features AI and secure and encrypted video streaming and storage.
- It also features smart sensors like Qubo Smart Gas Sensor, Smart Smoke Sensor, and the Smart Door & Window Sensor all priced at INR 3000.
- It is the most secured device with PKI based root-of-trust.
- The camera also features Alexa built-in that enables the device to be controlled by voice and also serves as an entertainment and automation center at home.
Qubo Smart camera and smart sensors will be available for purchase on Qubo’s website www.quboworld.com and will also be available across major e-commerce sites and retail stores from 27th September.
Hero Electronix is planning to launch more than 10 smart products related to across Home Automation, Automotive and Entertainment domains in the next 2 years. All these products will be based on the technology trends like ubiquitous connectivity, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and low-cost sensors.