Huawei is the world’s No.2 phone maker and it has recently launched a new folding screen smartphone named as Huawei Mate Xs. The smartphone made its debut as the Chinese tech giant’s second foldable smartphone. Here are a few of the features/specifications of this latest smartphone:
Huawei Mate Xs Features/Specifications:
- The smartphone is powered by an in-house Kirin 990 chip, quad rear camera setup, and Android with EMUI 10.
- The smartphone comes with a tablet-sized 8-inch screen.
- The brand claims there are a lot of improvements under the hood which include a redesigned four-layer screen and upgraded “falcon wing” hinge.
- The smartphone comes with a four-lens camera system
- The smartphone lacks the full Android Operating System by Google.
- The smartphone runs a stripped-down open-source version of Android.
- Users can download applications from Huawei’s own app store, not the Google Play store.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The smartphone will go on sale in March. The smartphone is priced for Rs. 1,9,000 and will be released in markets outside China.
Huawei also launched a speaker developed with French audio specialist Devialet Stay Tuned for more information!