Vivo, a Chinese multinational manufacturer of smartphone has recently launched iQoo 3 under its sub-brand iQoo. The smartphone is finally official and is launched on Tuesday. It is a heavily-marketed flagship 5G smartphone and is a perfect smartphone for mobile gaming enthusiasts.
Let’s understand the features/Specifications of iQoo 3:
1. The smartphone has a dual sim and operates on Android 10 with iQoo UI 1.0 on top.
- The smartphone comes with a 6.44-inch full HD+ and HDR 10+ Super AMOLED display.
- The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- The smartphone features a quad rear camera set up that includes a 48-megapixel main camera, supported by the Sony IMX582 sensor. The main camera is assisted by a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, 13-megapixel wide-angle snapper, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera
- The smartphone sports a selfie camera of 16-megapixel.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4,440mAh.
- The smartphone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The smartphone features an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The smartphone comes in both 4G and 5G variant. The iQoo 3’s 4G-only 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at Rs. 36,990, while the 4G-only 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at Rs. 39,990. Moreover, the 12GB + 256GB model, which comes with 5G support, will set buyers back by Rs. 44,990. The smartphone is available in various color options that include Quantum Silver, Volcano Orange, and Tornado Black color options. The smartphone will go on sale in India starting March 4 at 12pm (noon) via Flipkart and the company’s official iQoo.com website.