Seeing the craze and demand of video games, the Indian Air Force has decided to enter the market. Indian Air Force has recently launched the teaser of their own very first Mobile game on 20 July 2019. The main aim of launching this game was to make the youth aware of the Indian Air Force and encourage them to join the armed forces. The game was finally launched yesterday by Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa in New Delhi.
The Indian Air Force’s official mobile game is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. IAF mobile game is currently available with a single-player mode. Chances are that with the next coming updates the multiplayer mode will be introduced too.
. The teaser video shows that the game is going to offer an amazing and thrilling flying experience to the gamers. The Indian Air force game seems to offer a large number of aerial vehicles in the game like bombs plane, helicopter, and fighter jets. The players will be able to control these vehicles and planes with the screen controls. Players also get the chance to perform actions like aerial combat and they will also get the chance to engage in aerial fights with the enemies.
The teaser video also starts with a storyline for the game- “I am an air warrior, proud, dependable and fearless. In every act and deed, I put the honor and security of my motherland, first,”
The game features a character similar to Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman’s, who was captured and later released by Pakistan. The Wing Commander has a unique importance. He is the only pilot in the world who has shot down an F-16 combat aircraft from his vintage MiG-21 Bison aircraft during an aerial conflict with Pakistan.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME:
- The game can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Type “Indian Air Force: A Cut Above” in the search box of the app store.
- The name of the developer is mentioned as “Threye: Military Games” in Google Play and “Threye” in the Apple App Store
- It requires Android 5.0 and above for Android Devices.
- It requires iOS 9.0 or above for iOS users
- It is only available in single-player mode.
- The beginning starts with tutorials so that the users can understand how to handle an aircraft.
- In total players need to complete 10 missions. Post which the players will gain experience of the airpower of the IAF, in the form of its response, reach, precision and flexibility, including support to other arms of the Indian Military.