Infinix, a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer, has recently launched Infinix S5 Lite after the launch of Infinix S5. This smartphone offers a punch-hole display design and is priced only for Rs. 7,999. It features a triple rear camera setup, unlike Infinix S5 that sported a quad rear camera setup.
On the launch of S5Lite, Mr. Anish Kapoor, CEO Infinix India said, “S5 Lite is a stellar addition to Infinix’s growing product portfolio in India. It is an embodiment of what Infinix stands for – A brand that democratizes the best of smartphone technology for consumers at extremely competitive price points. Punch hole display, AI-enabled Front and Rear Camera framework, 4GB RAM+64GB storage are features that were never seen before in this price segment. Our latest ‘S series’ smartphones have been developed after detailed observation and feedback of our audience needs and in line with our FIST (First In Segment Technology) philosophy. With the S5 Lite priced below 8K, Infinix aims to further strengthen its stance as a smartphone brand offering 360-degree lifestyle experience to digital-first audiences!”
- It comes with a modern punch-hole display design with a 6.6-inch HD+ screen.
- It is powered by a MediaTek Helio p22 chipset.
- It supports face unlock as well as a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for authentication.
- It operates on XOS 5.5 on top of Android 9 Pie
- It supports an AI 3D face beauty mode.
- It sports a triple rear camera set up, which includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots, and a low-light sensor.
- It features a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,000mAh battery.
Price and Availability:
Infinix S5 Lite is available 4GB RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. It is available in three colors, and the internal storage can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. The smartphone is priced for Rs. 7999 and is available on Flipkart.