Jabra, a leader in engineering communications and sound solutions always works in designing innovative products that empower both consumers and businesses. Today it has announced the launch of Jabra Elite 75t, the next generation true wireless earbuds. The earbuds are engineered to last longer and designed to fit better. The latest earbuds by Jabra enhance the true wireless experience with long battery life and a more secure and comfortable fit.
The Jabra Elite 75t holds a lower power platform and connectivity technology from sister company GN Hearing as well as miniaturization know-how built up from four generations of true wireless Elite products. The earbuds are designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size. Elite 75t has been tested for secure fit so that the users can be sure about the earbuds they are using. The earbuds will stay put, no matter what activity the user is performing.
Jabra Elite 75t Features:
- These earbuds fit ears comfortably across a range of users.
- The Elite 75t offers up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without.
- The earbuds are compact in size and continues to deliver the fundamentals that normally the consumes expect from Jabra. The earbuds are robust, durable, easy to use and best for calls and music experience.
- The earbuds feature a 4-microphone call technology, enhanced with Jabra’s latest noise and wind reducing algorithms.
- The earbuds come with a reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts
- Users can access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant via one-touch
- The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices
- The earbuds support fast charging with USB-C
Price and Availability:
The Jabra Elite 75t is priced at INR15,999. It will be available from December 27, 2019 at Croma, Amazon, Flipkart and Jabra authorized resellers.