Lenovo, a Chinese multinational technology company, has flag shipped a few of the smartphone in April this year and now finally Lenovo Z6 Pro, Lenovo K10 Note, and Lenovo A6 Note smartphones have arrived the Indian market. All these smartphones have a unique specification and are budget-friendly smartphones. Let us know more about them:
LENOVO Z6 PRO SPECIFICATIONS
- It operates on Android 9 Pie with ZUI 11 on top.
- It features an AMOLED display of 6.39-inch.
- It offers an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature.
- The smartphone also can detect wet fingers.
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU and 8GB of RAM.
- It comes with an AI-powered quad-camera set up. It features 48MP primary sensor, 16MP secondary sensor, 8MP sensor with a telephone lens and a 2MP sensor
- The camera also features Time of flight camera and a PDAF sensor.
- These include features like Super Night Scene, Super Macro, Super Wide Angle, Super Body, and Dual Scene.
- It sports a selfie camera of 32MP.
- It features an onboard storage up to 128GB.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,000mAh.
- The smartphone features connectivity options that include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-frequency GPS, a USB Type-C port.
LENOVO K10 NOTE SPECIFICATIONS
- It comes with a full-HD+ display of 6.3-inch with a waterdrop-style notch.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 710 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM options. Internal storage options include 64GB and 128GB.
- It features a triple rear camera setup with a 16MP main camera, 8MP secondary camera and 5MP tertiary camera.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,050mAh
- It includes connectivity options such as e Bluetooth v5, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C port, dual-band Wi-Fi, 4G VoLTE, and more.
- It supports a rear fingerprint sensor.
LENOVO A6 NOTE SPECIFICATIONS
- It comes with a 6.09-inch HD+ display.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC paired with 3GB RAM.
- It features two rear cameras, 13-megapixel main sensor and a secondary 2-megapixel sensor.
- It offers 32GB of internal storage.
- It comes with a rear fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock support
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
- Lenovo Z6 Pro price in India is set at Rs. 33,999 for the lone 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option.
- Lenovo Z6 Pro is available in a single Black color option and will go on sale on Flipkart from September 11.
- Lenovo K10 Note price in India starts at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option and Rs. 15,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option.
- Both the Lenovo K10 variant will be available on Flipkart from September 16
- Both the Lenovo K10 variant will be available in a single knight Black color options.
- Lenovo A6 Note price in India is set at Rs. 7,999 for the model 3GB RAM + 32GB storage option. The phone will be available on Flipkart from September 11.
- Lenovo A6 Note comes in two color options – Black and Blue.
Cashback of up to Rs. 2,200 and extra data benefits for Jio subscribers is available as a launch offer for all the three smartphones by Lenovo.