Meizu, a Chinese consumer electronics company has launched its new wireless earbud “Meizu Buds” in India. These trendy true wireless earbuds will go on a sale on the 16th of October 2020 via Flipkart, during the initial phases of the big billion day sale. The brand claims that the earphone can give 5 hours of playback in a single charge.
Meizu Buds Specs
- The earbuds come with IPX5 water resistance, which means it’s splash-proof and can withstand minor water or sweat.
- The earbuds are built with Airoha AB1562M chipset that is said to enable faster pairing.
- These are equipped with ENC dual-microphone noise reduction technology. Hence, these earbuds offer a better calling experience.
- These are lightweight and supports touch controls to enable users to play/ pause music, answer calls.
- The earbuds offer a stable low latency connection for calling, gaming, and more.
- On the battery front, the earbuds offer 5 hours of music playback on a single charge. Moreover, battery life can be extended up to 20 hours using the charging case.
- The charging case supports fast charging.
- The earphone has Bluetooth 5 technology and up to 10 meters of range.
- The earbud has a 13mm composite drive large unit, which can deliver performance-driven bass, high pitch vocals and excellent sound quality.
Meizu Buds Price and Offer
The original price of Meizu earbuds is Rs. 3,499/- However, if you are planning to buy it, we would recommend you to wait till 16th of October. During the Flipkart’s big billion day sale from Oct 16th, 2020, the earbuds will go on sale on Flipkart and will be priced at Rs. 2,799.
Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website.