MevoFit is a leading wearable fitness and health tracker brand, and it has launched its next-generation fitness and lifestyle Smart band, MevoFit Drive Run. Ms. Khyati Mahajan, Founder and CEO – MevoFit said that the MevoFit Drive Run band comes with a GPS tracker and adds value to the fitness regime of the enthusiasts by offering various sport modes: walking, running, tennis, cycling and skiing among others.
MevoFit Drive Run fitness Band
- MevoFit Drive Run is a GPS running fitness band and smartwatch.
- It delivers a new- precision-crafted NORDIC 52832 chip that offers an even more advanced, accurate & stable monitoring of data
- It is made up of high-quality TPU, a deep insert design, which effectively prevents it from falling off.
- It can track tracking workouts, runs, walks and other activities without the users’ phone being present
- It is compatible with any smartphone and offers smart features like smartphone notifications which helps users to view app, call, calendar, and text notifications on their wrist
- It is capable of lasting up to 4-5 days on a single charge
- It comes with an IP 67 water-resistant monitor
- It comes with an advanced app named as MevoFit Fitness Tracker app. The app offers users an advanced diet and workout plans, fitness challenges, social community, and a lot more.
- It is a lightweight, USB charged device with 128*64 HD resolution screen
- It features a gesture control screen which is compatible with brands like Samsung, Apple, Xiaomi Mi, Huawei, Motorola, Lenovo, Oppo, Vivo, One Plus, LG etc.
It is a pocket-friendly which is priced for Rs. 5000. It is available for purchase on Amazon and MevoFit’s website.