Xiaomi has unveiled Mi Mix Alpha 5G concept phone in China on Tuesday. The Mi Mix Alpha uses a flexible screen, and the display offers bezels free experience. The brand claims that this smartphone uses sensors and AI algorithms to detect which side of the phone you are looking at to light that up and show content, and it does not feature any physical side buttons. The display features a new acoustic technology that replaces the traditional earpiece receiver and proximity sensor while the device’s sides are pressure-sensitive and leverage a linear motor to simulate the touch of real buttons.
- It comes with a dual nano-sim, and the smartphone operates on MIUI Alpha operating system.
- It features 92-inch flexible OLED screen with 2088×2250 pixels resolution,
- It is powered by an 855+ SoC, paired with 12GB of RAM\
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,050mAh with 40W fast charging support.
- It sports a triple rear camera set up which includes a 108-megapixel camera with a Samsung HMX sensor, a 20-megapixel camera, and a 12-megapixel camera.
- It offers an in-display fingerprint sensor
- It includes connectivity options like 5G support, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS
Price and availability
The brand has yet not disclosed the exact price, but the smartphone will cost around roughly Rs. 2,00,000. It will be available for purchase in the company’s various stores for the customer to check out and appreciate.