Motorola, an American multinational telecommunications company has finally released Motorola One Action in India. Motorola One Action will go on sale in India from August 30. It is a budget friendly phone designed to capture detailed videos. The company has also provided its very own Artificial Intelligence based software algorithms to improve the image quality of Motorola One Action smartphone.
Motorola One Action is available in Denim Blue and Pearl White colour variant.
- 4GB RAM + 32 GB internal storage priced at Rs. 13,999
It will be available for purchase in the country through websites like Flipkart starting 12pm IST on August 30.
- 2,200 Jio instant cashback, and 125GB of additional Jio 4G data.
- It runs on an Android 9 Pie.
- The smartphone can upgrade to Android 10 and Android 11.
- It features a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2520 pixels) IPS Cinema Vision display along with 21:9 aspect ratio.
- It is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9609 SoC, coupled with Mali G72 MP3 GPU and 4GB of RAM.
- It sports a triple rear camera setup that includes the 16-megapixel action camera sensor, 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor .
- It sports a 12 MP selfie sensor. The selfie camera sports features like Portrait lighting, Shot optimisation, Auto smile capture, Group selfie, Portrait mode, and Cinemograph among others.
- The rear camera set up of the Motorola comes with an ‘Enhanced Video Stabilisation’ to reduce jerks and shakes in action videos.
- The connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- It is backed up by a battery of 3,500mAh.