Motorola, an American multinational telecommunications company, has launched Motorola One Macro on Wednesday, 09 October 2019, in India. The smartphone is best for macro photography and comes with dedicated macro sensors to capture close-up photos. The smartphone is claimed to have a water-repellent design and comes with an IPX2 rating.
Specifications of Motorola One Macro-
- It is a dual sim smartphone that operates on Android 9 Pie with a stock interface.
- It features a 2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) Max Vision display.
- It is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz, ticking alongside the Mali-G72 GPU.
- It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- It sports a triple rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-MP depth sensor.
- It features an 8-mp front camera.
- The smartphone’s camera support features8x digital zoom, high res zoom, live filter, shot optimization, smart composition, auto smile capture, and cinemograph, among others.
- The on-board storage of the device can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 512GB)
- It includes connectivity options like 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging and file transfer.
- The smartphone offers a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for authentication.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,000mAh
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The smartphone comes in a single storage variant, i.e., 4GB RAM + 64GB storage configuration, which is priced at Rs. 9,999. It is available in single Space blue color, and it will go on sale starting from October 12 at 12am (midnight) via Flipkart, the same day that the Flipkart Big Diwali sale also kicks off.