Motorola, an American multinational telecommunications company has today launched the iconic and the first-ever clamshell-style foldable display smartphone in the world named Motorola Razr. Kind of familiar but when I come to design, display and specifications it is a totally unique smartphone that fuses the pocket-ready size of a flip phone with the intelligence of a modern smartphone. The outer display keeps the user connected without taking them away from the moment whereas the users get the chance to flip open to reveal a breath-taking full-length touch screen with the latest tech and a few new tricks.
Features of Motorola Razr
- The smartphone comes with an iconic design a revolutionary display. The smartphone is compatible and fits comfortably in your palm or pocket.
- The smartphone features two displays. The outer display is named as the Quick View Display while the inner display is named as Flex View Display.
- The smartphone comes with patented hinge design and it closes with both sides perfectly. This mechanism allows the display to curve in a bell shape when the device is closed, preventing creasing in the foldable display.
- The smartphone uses an advanced OLED screen technology and ground-breaking flexible material that, impossibly, folds completely in half.
- The moveable metal support plates ensure the best possible user experience and the screen feels firm and sturdy when the device is open.
- At the time when the smartphone is closed, the support plates move out of the way to allow the display to rest in a more relaxed shape.
- The smartphone features 6.2’’-inch Flex view display
- The smartphone features a unique 7-inch OLED Quick View display on the outside of the device. The outer display allows the consumers to interact with notifications and deal with the tasks in completely new ways.
- The outer touch-enabled Quick View display allows the users to respond to notifications, take selfies, play your music, use Google Assistant, and more, so that the users can stay in the moment.
- Both the displays are designed to work together. Whatever you see on Quick View apparently moves to the larger Flex View display the moment you flip open the device.
- The smartphone finally brings back that satisfying feeling of hanging up your phone by flipping it closed.
- The smartphone features 16 MP dual-use camera (f/1.7 aperture) that doubles up as the rear camera when open, and the selfie camera when closed.
- The users can take selfies or video call on a moment’s notice bu just twisting their wrist with the phone closed to open the 16 MP main camera on the Quick View display.
- You can switch the camera to night vision mode in extremely low light conditions to bring more details out of the dark.
- The smartphone comes with bring Moto Actions features that provide quick access to the helpful features that consumers use most.
- The smartphone operates on Android 9 Pie software. The smartphone delivers a bloatware-free, ad-free smartphone experience.
Price and Availability
Motorola Razr is available in the Black Noir color variant. The pre-booking has started from 16th March and will go on sale starting 2nd April 2020 at top offline stores across India and online, on Flipkart. The smartphone is priced for Rs. 124,999
- INR 10,000/- CASHBACK and up to 24 months, No extra cost EMI with Citibank Debit and Credit cards
- Motorola Razr users on the Jio network will get an additional 1-year of unlimited services absolutely free-of-cost.
- Motorola Razr users on the Jio network will get double data benefits when recharging with the Jio Rs.4999/- annual plan
- One-time screen replacement at INR 7,999.
- Up to 12 month, No extra cost EMIs with multiple banks and issuers
- 24, 15 and 12 month, No cost EMI schemes with Bajaj Finserv