Netflix is a popular over-the-top streaming media service that allows people to watch a variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, documentaries, and many more. Though the content available on Netflix can both be informative or it can be a content that depicts nudity, violence or use of inappropriate language. With the wide range of content available on Netflix, it is really important what kind of content is being recommended or suggested to help parents, guardians, and elders make the right viewing decisions for their families. Based on the feedback from its members, Netflix has now launched a new and improvised controls on its services that will help parents, guardians, and elders to decide the right content for their children and families.
Here are the few controls that parent can now have access to:
- With PIN protect individual profiles feature, Parents can now prohibit the kids from using their Netflix Profile.
- Parents also get the option to enhance their kids Netflix experience by filtering out titles that are not appropriate for their age.
- Parents can remove original series or films by title. When this filter is used, the blocked title(s) won’t show up anywhere in that profile.
- Parents can review each Profile setting using the “Profile and Parental Controls” hub within an account settings.
- Parents can check their kids Netflix profile ,and they can see what their kids have been watching.
- Elders/ parents also get the option to Turn Off autoplay of episodes in kids profile
How can you add all the above-mentioned controls to the Netflix Profile?
- Go to Netflix account settings on a laptop or a mobile Browser.
- Under Profile and Parental Control, you can make all the changes you want.
Every family is different and to give them more viewing options, Netflix is now investing more in a variety of kids and family movies and shows from all over the world, including animated films like ‘Klaus,’ interactive shows like ‘Carmen Sandiego: To Steal or Not to Steal’ and kids’ series such as ‘Boss Baby.’ Moreover, Indian kids series ‘Mighty Little Bheem’ is the most-watched preschool series on Netflix globally