Secureye is a leading brand of security products since past 25 years. Recently, New Secureye Biometric Device launched which is a no-contact biometric tool for corporate in order to promote a secure verification routine. This new security device is designed by keeping in mind the affect of the global pandemic on people, across the world. We all know that the only possible way to beat the virus is by practicing social distancing and hence keeping this factor in mind, there was the high demand for “contact less” secure verification system. Hence with the launch of “The new Temperature Detection & Face Recognition machine”. Secureye will now be able to provide security as well as protection. The machine can be used in corporate offices or warehouses and it comes with a price tag of Rs. 100000 + taxes.
Secureye Biometric Device Features
- This machine supports
- Temperature Detection,
- Abnormal Temperature Automatic Alarm
- Wearing Mask Identification
- Abnormal Temperature Warning and Binocular Live Detection
- The minimum unit form temperature detection for this machine is 0.1 degree Celsius
- The device flashes a warning sign and blows an alarm to alert the concerned authorities.
- The decide features 200W Pixel HD colour camera, 100W infrared cameras and can perform body temperature detection from up to 0.5 meters
- It comes with a touch screen size of 12.7CM electronic capacity
- The device depend on TCP/IP, WiFi, USB Pen Drive for knowledge transfer and communication.
- The machine features an in-built rechargeable lithium battery with a USB port.
- The machine comes with the storage capacity of 3000 user IDs, 20,000 face IDs, 1,000,000 user record and it operates on LINUX Operating System.
- With the dynamic facial recognition feature, the machine hardly takes 2 seconds to complete the verification.
- The machine supports door sensor function, U disk Port, Wiegand 26/34 input port and Wiegand WG26/34 Output.
According to Mr. Manish Agarwal, Director, Secureye
The security and safety are the most important factors during the time of crisis. And, with the proper use of technology, it is possible to maintain a secure environment at offices. In his opinion, Secureye’s new Temperature Detection & Face Recognition machine is an ace device for this purpose.
If you have any questions for this new Secureye Biometric Device, feel free to contact us at [email protected], we always welcome to answer your questions. Thank you and stay subscribed for more content.