Earlier this week, Nubia Red Magic 3S was launched globally. Nubia is a brand well known for its innovative interaction features smartphone. After the global launch of Nubia Red Magic 3S, the brand has launched this smartphone in India on 17th of October 2019.
- It is a dual sim smartphone that runs on Android 9 Pie.
- It features a full HD+ AMOLED display of 6.65-inch. The display is protected by corning gorilla glass.
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, coupled with up to 12GB of RAM.
- The smartphone features a single rear camera with a 48-megapixel camera Sony IMX586 sensor.
- It sports a 16-megapixel Sony sensor on the front screen.
- The smartphone comes with up to 256GB of in-built storage.
- It comes with connectivity options, which include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C.
- It offers an onboard sensor such as accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor.
- The smartphone features a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel for authentication.
- It comes with a battery back up of 5000mAh.
Price and Availability:
Nubia Red Magic 3S price in India starts at Rs. 35,999 for 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. This variant is available in a Mecha Silver (Space Grey) color variant. The12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 47,999 and will be available in Cyber Shade (Red and Blue) color variant.
This smartphone will go on sale on October 21 via Flipkart, which is also the starting day of the next Flipkart Big Diwali Sale. Launch offers include no-cost EMIs and Flipkart Complete Mobile Protection at a discounted rate of Rs. 499.