OPPO, a leading global smart device brand has been in relentless pursuit of the perfect synergy of aesthetic satisfaction and innovative technology. The brand has launched many smartphones in recent years and now it has expanded its product portfolio in India with the launch of its latest smartphone OPPO A31. OPPO A31 is the smartphone at aims to provide customers a larger than life smartphone experience with its lightweight design and powerful features.
Oppo A31 Features:
- The smartphone is lightweight and features a 6.5-inch screen
- The screen offers a newly designed Nano-water drop Notch.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4230 mAh
- The smartphone is powered by MediaTek P35 Octa-core processor.
- The smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera set-up that captures every detail with great perfection. The triple rear camera set up includes 12MP main camera, 2MP secondary lens camera, and a 2MP Macro Lens Camera.
- The smartphone features an 8MP front camera
- The smartphone operates on 1.2 (Based on Android 9) thereby ensuring an intelligent system experience.
- The smartphone supports features like navigation gestures, smart assistant, music party and cycling mode.
Price and Availability:
OPPO A31 is available for purchase in two variants
- 4GB+64GB variant which is priced for Rs. 11,490/-
- 6GB + 128GB variant which is priced for Rs. 13,990/-
The OPPO A31 6GB+128GB variant will go on sale in the second week of March 2020. And, the 4GB+64GB variant will be available starting 29th February 2020 and both the smartphones will be available for purchase at both online and offline stores.
Customers can avail a 5% Instant Cashback using their YES Bank Credit Card for EMI and Non-EMI options, on e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Tatacliq, Snapdeal, Paytm starting from 29th February to 31st March 2020.
|Cashback||ICICI Bank||5% Cashback on Credit/ Debit Card EMI|
|YES Bank||5% Cashback on Credit Card EMI|
|EMI||All||Attractive EMI Options available from Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, Home Credit, HDB Financial Services, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank|
|Telecom||Jio||Benefits worth Rs. 7,050|