Oppo being the global smartphone brand, is always focused on bringing an outstanding mobile gaming experience to all its users across the world. Oppo caters the need of gamers from both hardware and software aspects. Now with ColorOS 7, Oppo offers smooth and effortless gameplay with a combination of smart system layers, including a set of tech solutions covering touch and frame optimization, as well as Game Space and Game Assistant features. India is ranked fifth among the world’s top mobile gaming markets, with over 220 million gamers spending an average of 42 minutes per day on mobile games. So it is more important to enhance the gaming experience for gamers.
Martin Liu, Senior Strategy Manager of OPPO ColorOS, said that as mobile gaming is an important part of the market, the OPPO’s Hyderabad based R&D team is committed to further adapting ColorOS 7. The focus will be on audiovisual and gaming features designed specifically for the growing mobile gaming fan base. He also added that the live streaming event that happened today was all about the supreme gaming optimization embedded in ColorOS. The features include different modes that make gaming remarkably effortless.
- ColorOS solves problems like unresponsiveness, lagging and dropped frame rate.
- ColorOS 7 allows users to play games smoothly even in the most demanding of loading scenarios such as team battles or driving cars
- Oppo enhances the touch performance on ColorOS7, by working on CPU scheduling & pre-rendering, IC (Integrated Circuit) recognition, framework modification and more. It results in the frequency of touch scan while the touch response remains fast despite its low power consumption.
- ColorOS 7 offers intuitive features for your effortless gaming. It provides the support of the Game Assistant, you can respond to messages more easily without exiting your game, and you can also block messages and notifications to keep yourself 100% focus
- Users can now take screenshots and screen recordings of your most glorious gaming moments, and then share them with your friends with just a single tap
ColorOS 7 allows users to tackle multitasks by switching to different modes – here you can also view the battery status, network condition, and choose network modes.
Today, Oppo organized an online Livestream campaign that featured an American gaming influencer competing in a popular multi-player battle game while using many of the latest features including multi-tasking, no-disturb mode, and screen recording, showcasing the smooth and effortless gaming experience that ColorOS is already bringing to millions of users across the world.