OPPO, the leading global smartphone has now launched its latest smartphone, named as OPPO F15, in India. F15 is yet another smartphone under the F series. Oppo F15 raises the bar with the exceptional design and impeccable style. It is a sleek designed smartphone with just 7.9mm thickness and 172g weight. Let us have a full understanding of its design, specifications, features, availability, and price.
- The smartphone features an Ergonomic design that fits in the hand.
- It is the lightest smartphone under the F series.
- It is slim in design and offers quad-camera setup at the rear end.
- The smartphone is also equipped with a decorative ring that raises the surface of the camera, helping to prevent scratches to the lenses.
- It features a16.2cm FHD+ AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It comes with an In-Display Fingerprint Unlock 3.0 enables users to unlock the device in just 0.32s.
- The smartphone comes with a pack of 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM and it is powered by MediaTek P70that enables a smooth experience backed with ample storage.
- It is equipped with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- It is backed up by a battery of 4000 mAh
- It sports a quad rear camera setup that includes 48MP Ultra Wide-Angle Macro Quad cam.
- It features a 16MP selfie camera.
- The front and back camera features AI Video Beautification feature.
- The smartphone is equipped with Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) with an internal gyroscope
- Oppo F15 offers OPPO’s leading Anti-Shake Video. Shooting videos on the OPPO F15, even under shaky conditions, offers a seamless experience, with videos appearing clearer, sharper and more stable.
- OPPO F15 offers a smooth gaming experience. Frame Boost monitors the phone’s operations in real-time to predict and compensate for game lag; one of the biggest concerns for gamers.
- Touch Boost gives users a higher level of control while gaming, improving the gaming touch response.
Price and Availability:
OPPO F15 is available in Lightning Black and Unicorn White colors and is priced for Rs.19,990. The smartphone will go on sale from 24th Jan across both online and offline stores. With the F15, OPPO aims to reinforce its commitment towards bringing uber-cool technology products to customers in its price segment and it is an ideal smartphone for young consumers who like to flaunt their style.