Oppo, a Chinese consumer electronics and mobile communications have launched Reno 2z. the most important feature of this smartphone is the quad-camera setup and outstanding hybrid image stabilization technology that enhances the photography features and allows the users to become more creative. It comes with ultra-dark night shots and super-stable video shooting on the go. Oppo’s Reno 2 series consist of powerful software and hardware along with many advanced features. Let us have a detailed understanding of the specifications of this smartphone:
- The smartphone comes with powerful software and hardware like Ultra Steady Mode, SOLOOP video editor, dual Wi-Fi, and more.
- The Ultra Dark Mode includes an entire range of different night scenes as the smartphone is built over powerful NPU and the fine-tuned algorithms of ColorOS 6.1
- The ultra steady mode enables dynamic shooting with minimal shake. This is not the first smartphone that is blessed with such feature, the smartphones under Reno series have the same feature.
- The smartphone features a SOLOOP video editor that helps in creating eye-catching videos with an eye-catching video with ease.
- The SOLOOP can identify and categorize scenarios using intelligent sorting and providing various templates with different music and filters.
- It provides dual Wi-Fi functions, and hence, there is not any chance of unstable connections.
- The Reno2’s ColorOS 6.1 protects the user data, hence, providing more robust security and more peace of mind.
- The ColorOS 6.1 features “Hide Apps” function that can help hide app icons for applications that are set as encrypted. It helps in avoiding any potentially embarrassing leaks of personal information.
- It comes with a display of 6.5-inch, and it is backed up by a battery of 4000mAh.
- It sports a 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP quad rear camera.