OPPO is a Chinese Consumer electronics and smartphone manufacturer company that has recently launched Oppo Reno 3 in India. This smartphone is an improved version of the Reno 3 Pro that was launched in China, last year.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro Features:
- The smartphone comes with a Hyper Boost feature to deliver an enhanced gaming performance.
- The phone offers camera-focused features such as a Multi-frame composition, AI-based Noise Reduction, and an Ultra Night Selfie Mode.
- The smartphone features video Bokeh, Video Zoom, and AI Beauty Mode for video recordings.
- The smartphone comes with a proprietary Soloop Smart Video Editor that allows the users to edit and share their videos on social media channels.
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with ColorOS 7 on top.
- The smartphone features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display.
- The phone is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM.
- The smartphone comes with support for features such as gaming HDR/ PG, low display latency, and AR Avatar.
- The smartphone is equipped with a quad rear camera set up that includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel telephoto shooter, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, and a 2-megapixel mono sensor with a pixel size of 1.75 microns.
- The smartphone features a dual selfie camera that includes a 44-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4,025mAh
- The smartphone features connectivity options that include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The 128GB variant of Oppo Reno 3 is priced for Rs. 29.990 and the 256GB variant of the smartphone is priced for Rs. 32,990. The smartphone comes in Auroral Blue, Midnight Black, and Sky White colour options.
The 128GB variant will go on sale from March 6 and the sale date for the 256GB variant is yet not revealed.
- 10 percent cashback on HDFC Bank cards
- The sale will be live for the first three days through offline stores along with the cashback offer and zero down-payment option.
- Customers purchasing the Reno 3 Pro through offline stores will also get a complete damage protection.
- The phone will be available for pre-orders through Amazon and Flipkart along with a 10 percent instant bank discount on HDFC Bank credit and debit cards and Yes Bank credit cards.
- Oppo as a brand isoffering its wireless speakers at Re. 1 on purchase of the Reno 3 Pro.
- Oppo as a brand isoffering a Enco Free truly wireless headphones at a discounted price of Rs. 2,000 on purchase of the Reno 3 Pro.