Joysticks are generally used to control video games and usually have one or more push-buttons whose state can be read by your pc. Orbital 2 is an advanced joystick that is developed to avoid the use of keyboard and mouse. A joystick can do the work in very less time as compared to a keyboard. It is a device that is used for controlling the movement of the cursor or a pointer in a computer device.
How does it work?
It is a next-generation creative joystick that uses its original patented technology. It consists of around 200 shortcuts that prevent programmers from complicated procedures with just one hand only. It works by selecting the functions of the dial and switch is done based on the direction the joystick is tilted. It comes with amazing design and number of complex keyboard operations that makes it easy to use.
- The Orbital 2 provides 32-256 types of shortcut key and button operations.
- It can go with Windows and Mac OS both.
- It has an RGB LED ring around the exterior which you can customise and attach colours to all your application profiles.
- It is connected through a detachable wired USB connection.
- It comes with a knob and a button along with 8 buttons around the joystick.
Why one should go for O2?
Orbital 2 is very easy to use and efficient device. It is made for the programs like Lightroom, Photoshop and for the use which contains a wide range of graphic and film editing. They are simple and effective to use as a control method as compared to a keyboard or a mouse.
Orbital 2 is available on Kickstarter.com at a reasonable price.
That’s all for this folks, stay tuned for next awesome gadget.