The very first AI-driven noise-canceling wireless headset is launched in India by PLAY (a Gurgaon based tech company) which goes by the name of “PLAYGO BH-70™” This product is an example of what advancements had to lead us to when it comes to comfort.
Diving into the details about this headset. Like I mentioned above that it’s the world’s first AI-driven noise-canceling wireless headset. The prominent features of these headphones are mentioned below:
- Self Calibrating left and right earphones driven by AI.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation.
- Smart Touch and talk + Auto pause and play.
- A large battery of 1000 mAh which allows you to use the headset up to 24 hours.
- Powered by Qualcomm processor
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatible with Apple Siri, Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa.
- Built-in CVC 6.0 noise-canceling microphones + leather earcups for durability.
- Lightweight – 300 grams
“Owing to a hyper TELCO competition, consumers are able to get access to cheaper data plans and some great OTT content too, PLAYGO BH-70™ connects the missing dots of a great and affordable audio headset thus completing the customer experience. We welcome our consumers to try the PLAYGO BH-70™ headset and take their wireless audio experience to a different level. We are proud to launch PLAYGO BH-70™- an engineering feat for a combination of microelectronics, sensors, algorithms, and design, that we hope will be enjoyed by our audiophile customers. We have tried to put all the necessary features for a great user experience and added the best drivers for audiophiles to the product” said Mr. Sandeep Banga, CEO (PLAY).
PLAY has partnered with BARISTA to provide the actual first-hand experience. This headset will be available from 12th Feb onwards at a price of Rs. 14,999/-