Poco is a sub-brand of Xiaomi, and as per POCO’s latest tweet, POCO C3 will be launched in Indian on October 6, 2020, at 12 pm. The smartphone will go on sale via Flipkart. However, there is no information available on twitter regarding the specifications of POCO C3 but, it is expected that POCO C3 is the rebranded version of Redmi 9C that initially launched in Malaysia back in June.
Here are specifications of Redmi 9C, we can see the same specifications in POCO C3 with some changes. Though this information is not made available publicly.
Specifications of POCO C3:
- The dual sim smartphone operates on Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top.
- The smartphone features an HD+ LCD Dot Drop display of 6.53-inch.
- Redmi 9C is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, coupled with up to 4GB RAM.
- The external storage is expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card.
- Redmi 9C features a triple rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel primary camera, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- For selfies, the smartphone comes with a 5MP front camera.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 5,000mAH with support for 10W fast charging.
- For authentication, the smartphone has a rear fingerprint sensor, and it supports AI face unlock.
POCO C3 India launch date and expected price
POCO C3 will be launched in Indian on October 6, 2020, at 12 pm. The phone will be going on sale via Flipkart. As per the leaked images, 4GB + 64GB storage variant will be priced at Rs. 10,990
More information will be revealed on October 2, 2020. So, keep checking the news!!