Poco was earlier the sub-brand of Xiaomi and is now a separate entity and a unique and an exclusive brand in itself. POCO was rumoured to introduce a new smartphone as a successor to the POCO F1. Well, the chances are that the successor will be named Poco F2 Pro and as the company has yet not disclosed the specification, features, we still have some news on this upcoming smartphone by Poco.
Also See: Best AirPod Clones that are Worth Buying
As per the rumours and leaked information, the new smartphone by Poco is expected to launch in Spain on May 12, 2020. The company has already started sending the media invites, and the leaked information has no info about the name of the smartphone but, most likely, the name will be F2 Pro. As per the leaked information, Poco F2 Pro could be priced at Euros 570 (around Rs. 47,000) for the 128GB storage variant and could be available in White, Purple, Grey, and Blue colour options.
As per the sources, Poco F2 Pro is highly expected to be a re-branded version of the K30 Pro that was recently launched in China. There is no leaked data regarding the specs and features of POCO F2 Pro, but if it is the re-branded version of the K3 Pro, then it might have some of the specs and features of the K30 Pro.
Poco F2 Pro Features & Specification:
- It comes with a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- It comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
- It sports a quad-camera setup at the back which includes: 64MP, 13MP, 5MP, and 2MPcamera lenses.
- It sports a 20MP pop-up front camera for selfie.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4,700mAh. The battery supports 33W fast charging.
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with MIUI base.
This aggregate information is based on leaked data. The company still has to officially announce the launch of the device with its specification. Until then, stay tuned!