POCO declared it self as an independent brand born out of Xiaomi after the launch of POCO F1 in August 2018. POCO X2 was launched last this month and since then it became the highest-rated smartphone on Flipkart. POCO X2 turned out to be a clear winner with striking ratings and reviews from its users based on performance, camera and display. As per the data available to date i.e. 13th March, 2020, POCO has achieved 4.6 rating points out of 5 and more than 20,000 users did the rating.
Features/Specifications of POCO X2
- The smartphone is equipped with display powered by the RealityFlow 120Hz engine.
- The smartphone features a display of 6.67-inch
- It is the first smartphone that features the Sony IMX686 camera sensor
- The smartphone operates on Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Chipset and is powered by Octa-Core(2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470) processor.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4500mAh.
- The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera set up that includes 64+8+2+2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
- The smartphone comes with a dual selfie camera that includes a 20MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera.
Manmohan Chandolu, General Manager, POCO India said that the company is overwhelmed with this achievement that declared POCO X2 as the highest rated smartphone on Flipkart. He wants to thank all customers who have been a part of this journey. He further added that since the company received an amazing response the brand is intended to continue the momentum and keep up with the gusto.
Price and Availability
POCO X2 will be available via Flipkart and will be available for sale on 17th March 2020, 12 noon. The sale will sport POCO X2’s 6GB + 64GB, 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB storage variants for INR 15,999, INR 16,999 and INR 19,999 respectively. For all the buyers there will be an additional instant discount of INR 1,000 on ICICI credit card and EMI transactions.