The concept and the initial R&D for the QUARTZ Bottle were initiated in 2015 and through a period of time, the preparation for manufacturing began by 2017. This bottle uses an innovative technology that provides you with clean water by purifying and cleansing the dirty/stinky water. The production run began in Feb this year and the products will be shipped out by March-April 2018.
How does it work?
It’s a portable water purifier which uses a UV-C LED technology that also provides you with Mercury free water sanitization system. The digital UV-C tech used in this purifier is made from patented microchips which are far superior to the traditional Mercury glass tubes. It removes germs using the 2SO nanometer UV light that triggers a photochemical reaction which in turn destroys their DNA.
- It’s the world’s first portable water purifier.
- It uses the UV-C LED technology in which the LEDs last longer than the conventional Mercury based UV technology.
- It removes and terminates up to 99.9999 % of bacteria and 99.99% of the viruses present in the dirty water using its high-power Adventure Mode (for extra purification).
- It’s more economical than the Mercury base UV technology.
- The QUARTZ bottle lasts up to two months after a single charge. It can be easily charged with the help of USB.
- It’s very simple to use and involves the following steps: 1- Fill up, 2- Press the cap to activate and you will get clean water in 60 seconds, 3- Drink.
- This bottle has been tested by third-party labs which prove its efficiency in terminating various germs like E.coli Salmonella, Staph and MRSA.
- It includes a rechargeable Li-Polymer or Li-Ion battery and is made out of polished BPA free stainless steel.
- It has a volume of 525 ml and weighs 0.37 g having a diameter of 2.7 inches.
- Available in these colours – Obsidian Black, Monaco Blue, Seaside Mint, Himalayan Pink and Granite White.
Why should you buy it?
QUARTZ bottle is very handy and the most highlighting feature is that it’s going to clean your dirty unclean water within minutes. Being portable, this bottle is very easy to use and it is cheaper in comparison with the conventional Mercury based UV technology. “The QUARTZ water bottle cleans up your nasty tap water with UV-C Light Tech,” said Forbes.
The device is currently available on a kickstarter.com, at a minimal price of 59 USD. So grab it before it goes out of stock.
That’s all for this guys. If you want to keep tabs on more stuff like this then subscribe to our website and don’t forget to give your reaction down below.