Realme, an emerging smartphone brand, has recently launched Realme X2 pro in India. The smartphone is a premium flagship phone that offers top of the line specifications. The Realme X2 pro is expected to compete with smartphones like OnePlus 7T and Redmi K20 Pro.
Specifications/Features of Realme X2 Pro:
- It is a dual-sim smartphone that operates on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 on top.
- It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ super AMOLED fluid display. The smartphone features Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ octa-core SoC, paired with 8GB and 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- It comes in storage variants 128GB (UFS 3.0), and 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage.
- It comes with a rear quad camera set up that includes a 64-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 primary sensor, 13-megapixel secondary sensor, 8-megapixel tertiary sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- It features a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 camera sensor at the front with an f/2.0 lens and supports portrait shots.
- It is backed up by a battery of 4000mAh and comes with 50W SuperVOOC Flash Charge support.
- The smartphone features proprietary technology that is capable of charging the phone fully in just 33 minutes.
- It includes connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone offers dual speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio technology support.
- The phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication. The smartphone supports other sensors such as an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- The smartphone comes with features like vapor cooling (VC) system and Hyperboost 2.0.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
Realme X2 Pro comes with a price tag of Rs. 29,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model, and Rs. 33,999 for the high-end 12GB + 256GB model. The smartphone is available in India in Lunar White and Neptune Blue gradient finishes. The master edition of Realme X2 Pro is designed by Naoto Fukasawa and is also being launched in India in Red Brick and Concrete finishes. This variant comes in 12GB RAM + 256GB storage options, and are priced at Rs. 34,999.
realme X2 Pro
|Version||Colors||Price (INR)||First Sale|
|8GB RAM + 128GB ROM||Lunar White||29,999/-||First sale at 12 noon, 26th November, 2019 on realme.com, flipkart and soon in offline stores|
|12GB RAM + 256GB ROM||Lunar White||33999/-||First sale at 12 noon, 26th November, 2019 on realme.com, flipkart and soon in offline store|
The smartphones will be available for purchase on sale on Flipkart and Realme online store from November 26.
- No-cost EMI options for up to 6 months and Jio benefits worth Rs. 11,500.
- Flipkart is offering a card-less credit option with 3 and 6 months no-cost EMI benefits.
- Buyers can opt for the 12-month card-less credit option, wherein they will have to pay Rs. 2,500 per month EMI.
- There is another payment option called OTP-based solution that takes just about two minutes to do the processing and requires no physical data verification.