Realme, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer has today announced the launch of Realme X2, a smartphone with quad rear cameras and Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. The launch of the smartphone was announced alongside the Realme Air Buds at an event in New Delhi.
Realme X2 was earlier launched in China in September. It features gaming-focused Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC and a hawk Eye AI quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 primary sensor.
- Realme X2 runs on Android 9 Pie with ColorOS 6.1 and comes with a super AMOLED display of 6.4-inch.
- The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and supports features such as DC-like dimming and night mode for eye care.
- The smartphone feature in-display fingerprint sensor
- The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC, paired with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM.
- The smartphone sports the quad rear camera setup that includes the 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor,
- The smartphone features a 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- The rear camera features Super Nightscape, Panorama, HDR Super Wide-angle, and Super Macro Mode among others.
- The smartphone supports connectivity options like 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The smartphone sports onboard sensors like accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
- The Realme X2 is backed up by a 4,000mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC 4.0 Flash Charge technology.
Price and Availability:
The Realme X2 comes in two options 4GB RAM + 64GB , and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variants. The 4GB RAM + 64GB is priced for Rs. 16,999 and the 6GB and 128GB is priced for Rs. 18,999. however, the top of the line, 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option comes with a price tag of Rs. 19,999. The smartphone comes in Pearl Blue, Pearl Green, and Pearl White color options. The smartphone will go on sale starting Friday, December 20 through Flipkart and Realme India online store.
Realme X2 include a flat Rs. 1,500 discount on ICICI Bank credit card, MobiKwik benefits up to Rs. 1,500, no-cost EMIs up to 6 months, and Jio benefits up to Rs. 11,500.