Realme is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer brand that has recently launched Realme X50. The Realme X50 is the first 5G smartphone from the Oppo spin-off and it is the smartphone with lots of other interesting features.
Specifications of Realme X50:
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with Realme UI on top.
- The smartphone features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ display.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- The smartphone is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with Adreno 650 GPU and up to 12GB of RAM.
- The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel primary Samsung GW1 sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter, 12-megapixel telephoto shooter, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
- The smartphone sports a dual selfie camera setup that includes a 32-megapixel primary sensor with an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens.
- The smartphone comes with various connectivity options that include 5G (NSA/ SA and mainstream bands), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C port.
- The smartphone comes with onboard sensors that include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor.
- The smartphone is backed up by a battery of 4,200mAh.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
The Realme X50 Pro 5G comes in three variants based on storage:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced for Rs. 37,999
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced for Rs. 39,999
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant is priced for Rs. 44,999
All three storage variants will go on sale in India on the 23rd of February. The smartphones are available in Mass Green and Rust Red color. The smartphone is available for sale through Flipkart and Realme.com.