Redmi, a china-based brand, and a sub-brand owned by Xiaomi has recently launched the Redmi Tv and RedmiBook 14, 2019 edition at an event in China. The brand operates on a vertically integrated model that enables the company to sell hardware at cost or below to attract the users and earn money by selling an affordable item that lasts long and is useful too. Mi Tv’s are already out in the market, and hence the launch of another makes it visible how much in demand the Redmi products are.
REDMI TV FEATURES AND PRICING:
- It comes with a 70-inch display and is a 4k smart television.
- It features a svelte body, and the audio is backed up by Dolby and DTS sound optimizations.
- It offers Screen mirroring of your smartphone just by scanning the QR code.
- You can connect the external storage devices and can open presentations, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- The best part is that you get the WPS Office suite pre-installed in the smart TV.
- You can control other smart devices via this smart TV.
It is priced at Rs. 38,000
REDMIBOOK 14, 2019 EDITION, FEATURES AND PRICING
- It features a 14-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with an 81.2% screen-to-body ratio
- It operates on a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, coupled with 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD.
- It features graphics rendered by Nvidia GeForce MX250 GPU
- It runs on Windows 10 Home.
- It has one more model that operates an i5 processor, and it comes in two variants, one with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of SSD storage and the other with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage.
- It includes ports like HDMI, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and a 3.5mm audio jack along with Smart Unlock 2.0 feature.
The RedmiBook with i5 processor and the 256GB variant is priced at Rs. 40,000, and the 512GB variant is priced at Rs 45,000. RedmiBook 14 2019 with i7 processor maxes at Rs. 50,000.