Redmi, a sub-brand owned by a Chinese electronics company by Xiaomi has today launched Redmi Note 9 Pro. The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera set up and have hole-punch displays.
The smartphone comes with “Aura Balance” Design along with a P2i splash-proof coating.
- The smartphone operates on Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top.
- The smartphone features a 67-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) IPS display that has a 20:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC, coupled with Adreno 618 GPU and up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- The smartphone sports a quad rear camera set up that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, 5-megapixel tertiary sensor, and a 2-megapixel Quaternary sensor for depth sensing.
- The smartphone features a 16-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
- The smartphone comes with a 5,020mAh battery
- The smartphone features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and up to 128GB of onboard storage
Price and Availability:
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is available in two variants based on the storage
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant which is priced in India at 12,999
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant which is priced for 15,999.
The smartphone is available in Aurora Blue, Glacier White, and Interstellar Black color options. The sale date of the Redmi Note 9 Pro is set for March 17.