Samsung, a South Korean multinational conglomerate company has recently launched Samsung Galaxy Book S. As for now it is only going to be available in the US. The Samsung Galaxy Book S is a new ultra-thin and lightweight always-on connected laptop. This laptop features a premium metallic build. The laptop is built upon galaxy Book 2 and is capable to deliver a 40-percent performance boost and an 80-percent boost in graphic performance. This laptop more powerful, portable and the best alternative to all the new generation MacBook Air.
Samsung Galaxy Book S Specifications:
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S features a full HD display of 13.3-inch display.
- The display of the laptop offers 10-point multi-touch support and 16:9 aspect ratio
- The laptop is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx processor. The processor is paired with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM an up to 512GB of SSD, with the option to further expand the storage by up to 1TB via a microSD card.
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is backed up by a battery of 42Wh. The battery is claimed to last up to 23 hours. The battery supports PD 2.0, AFC, and QC 2.0 standards for charging.
- For connectivity, the laptop uses a nano sim card and supports LTE Cat.18 (Gigabit LTE) bandwidth, while Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac and Bluetooth 5.0 round up the rest of the portfolio.
- The laptop features a fingerprint sensor. The device will unlock as soon as the user touches the laptop.
- The laptop sports AKG-tuned stereo speakers.
- The laptop comes with Dolby Atmos support.
The price of Samsung Galaxy S Book starts at Rs 71,000 and currently there are no recent updates regarding it launch and availability in India.