Samsung, a South Korean multinational conglomerate company has launched two galaxy devices at the latest Galaxy Unpacked event. Both these devices have lot of similar specifications, however, the display, battery size, as well as the RAM and internal storage varies for both the devices. Galaxy Note 10 is available in red and pink color options, while, Galaxy Note 10+ is only available in blue color options. We are still waiting for these devices to launch in India so that we check whether the color options are available in India or not.
SPECIFICATIONS OF GALAXY NOTE 10 and GALAXY NOTE 10+
- GALAXY NOTE 10 features a 6.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED display which offers the S-Pen experience whereas GALAXY NOTE 10+ features 8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display.
- GALAXY NOTE 10 is available in a single 8GB RAM and 256GB storage LTE variant.
- GALXY NOTE 10+ is available in 12GB of RAM by default with a choice of 256GB and 512GB of built-in storage variant.
- GALAXY NOTE 10 is backed up by a battery of 3,500mAh.
- GALAXY NOTE 10+ is backed up by a battery of 4,300mAh.
- GALAXY NOTE 10 does not have microSD card slot whereas GALAXY NOTE 10+ have a microSD card with support for cards up to 1TB capacity
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ , features connectivity options that includes Wi-Fi 802.11ax with support for VHT80 MU-MIMO and 1024QAM, which enables theoretical upload and download speeds up to 1.2Gbps; LTE with up to 2Gbps download speeds (and 5G in Korea). It also supports Bluetooth v5; USB Type-C; NFC; and GPS, Galileo, Glonass, as well as BeiDou connectivity.
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ features an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner; an accelerometer; a barometer; a gyro sensor; a geomagnetic sensor; a hall sensor; a RGB light sensor; and a proximity sensor.
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ sports a triple rear camera set up with a:
- 12-megapixel f/2.1 telephoto lens with optical image stabilisation (OIS) and a 45-degree field-of-view.
- 12-megapixel sensor with a variable aperture (f/1.4-f/2.4) and a 77-degree field-of-view as well as optimal image stabilisation.
- 16-megapixel f/2.2 sensor
- Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ feature a selfie camera of 10-megapixel f/2.2 camera with autofocus and an 80-degree field-of-view.
- Apart from triple rear cameras, Galaxy Note 10+ offers an additional sensor at the back, next to the flash. Samsung named this sensor the “Depth Vision” camera. This sensor will allow you to take 3D scans of objects.
- The front and rear cameras of both the devices offer four live focus modes — Blur, Big Circle, Colour Point, and Glitch. The live focus modes help users to apply effects to the background in your photos as well as videos
- These smartphones also feature one smart camera related feature – Zoom-in Mic that will let you tap any person in a recording and have their sound enhanced in the resulting video.
- The smartphone features S-pen feature that helps to select handwritten notes and convert them to text, as well as export them to a variety of formats like Microsoft Word, PDF, plain text, or image. The standby time of Unibody S-Pen is of 10 hours.
- The smartphone comes with the Type-C cable that lets you connect your Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ to a Windows machine or a Mac and use the phone apps alongside the computer’s native apps.
- To enhance the performance of the compatible games these smartphones also feature “AI-based Game Booster”.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ comes with support for up to 45W fast charging, though both models ship with a 25W charger in the box.
Galaxy Note 10 price is set at Rs 67,400/- and the price for Galaxy Note 10+ is set at Rs 78,100 for the 256GB storage variant and Rs 85, 200 for its 512GB storage variant.
Galaxy Note 10 and galaxy Note 10+ will be available for pre-orders in the US from today itself and will start shipping from August 23.