Shanling was founded in 1988 and it began to develop audio products. In 1988 only, the brand launched its first Hi-fi stereo amplifier. Since then, Shanling has launched new products every year and has obtained a series of patented technology qualifications, such as SONY LDAC, Bluetooth BQB, Japanese Audio Association Hi-Res, Microsoft’s HDCD, Dolby Laboratories’ Dolby Digital, DTS and DVD, SACD, CD patent licenses and many more. Shanling has recently launched MTW100 wireless earphones. These earphones are designed to fit perfectly and can be used to listen to music, at work or on your way for a quick run.
The Shanling MTW100 wireless earphones come with an IPX7 rating and 7+24 hour playtime. Here are its features/specifications:
- It features Bluetooth v5.0 with AAC codec
- It supports IPX7 water-proof (heavy rain and sweat resistant)
- It comes with 7 sets of ear tips and a USB-C charging cable
- It comes with an impressive battery life that offers about 7 hours and 24 hours with the charging case.
- The earphones offer offers seamless, automatic pairing and connect to the device right after they are picked from the charging case. No extra steps needed.
- It is a light weight earphones that assures excellent comfort for prolonged listening. Ergonomic design provides a secure fit for any activity.
- Each earphone can be used independently and/or together while preserving full access to calls and Surrounding Awareness mode.
- It comes with an advanced DSP for clear calls.
|(6+21h) DD, (7+24h) BA
|DC 5V 1A
Price And Availability:
The Shanling MTW100 earphone are available in India. The earphones comes in three color variants; Red, Black and White variants. The Red and Black house a Balanced Armature Driver whereas the White ones house a Graphene Dynamic Driver. The earphone is available for online purchase on Headphone Zone (www.headphonezone.in) prices starting at ₹5999.