Realme is a brand that focuses on providing high-quality smartphones with the best in design and performance and today it has announced Shraddha Kapoor as the Chief Lifestyle Officer for its UNI Smart AIoT product portfolio. Shraddha Kapoor being the new ambassador perfectly reflects the brand’s ‘Dare to Leap’ philosophy and “Tech Trendsetter” positioning as she has already charmed millions with her on-screen performance and unique personality.
Madhav Sheth, Vice President of realme and CEO of realme India, said that Realme as the brand has diversifies its portfolio with new innovations and the company is excited to have on-board, Ms Shraddha Kapoor as the company’s new brand ambassador for Realme’s AIoT products.
Sharddha Kapoor also commented on the collaboration and said that she is excited to join the realme family and she is excited to bring a stylish and smart lifestyle experience to more youth across the country. She further added that this collaboration will bring more cool technologies and fun experience.
About Realme Band
The Realme Band will go on open sale on March 16 from 12 noon on Amazon.in, realme.com and across offline stores.
Akshay Ahuja, Category Leader, Personal Computing & Wearable of Amazon.in, said that he is very much excited to partner with realme in order to bring Realme Band for our customers on amazon.in. He further added that the band sports great features at a very attractive price.
Features/Specifications of Realme Band
- The band comes with a 4cm large color screen.
- The band comes with three stylish color strap options including black and green, providing more choices for young consumers to fit their fashion lifestyle.
- The Realme Band weighs 20g and is made from light and friendly polymer material.
- The band comes with a built-in high precision PPG optical heart rate sensor which accurately measures the real-time heart rate every 5 minutes, allowing the user to keep a close watch on his health.
- The band supports 9 sport modes such as walking, running, yoga, and more, and features a dedicated Cricket Mode, which has been designed especially for India.