A good sleep can protect your mental health, physical health and quality of life. During sleep, your body is working to upkeep healthy brain activity and maintaining your physical health. Intelclinic is the creator of the Neuroon, the wearable sleep mask that optimises sleeping patterns. It is the only device in the consumer market that can analyse human sleep and improve its quality. The device is a second generation wearable tech with new features.
Neuroon Open Sleep Tracker Features
- It has EEG+EOG sensors, pulse oximeter, 3-axis accelerometer and temperature sensors.
- It has built-in 2×250 mAh rechargeable lithium ion batteries that will last for 4-5 days.
- It can hold up to 7 days of biometric data.
- It comes with ARM-based MCU processor.
- There are 2 RGB LED lights, 2 pulsed with power LED lights, one red LED and one infrared LED.
- Data can be transferred automatically if the mobile device is nearby via Bluetooth.
- It has 2 years’ warranty in the EU and 1-year warranty in the rest of the world.
If you have a problem in sleeping and you’re finding ways to actively improve your sleep. Neuroon Open is the latest device that will help you feel energized throughout the whole day by improving your sleep. It will also provide you with smart meditation and lucid dreaming induction. So, wear it and have a very good night.
Get Neuroon Open for the early Kickstarter at the price of $119. This device is available on kickstarter.com.
Thanks for hanging out with us guys. Please do drop your suggestion and ideas in the comment section below. If you want to keep tabs on a more innovative product like this, subscribe to our website and don’t forget to give your reaction.