Sony, a Japanese manufacturer of consumer electronics products has recently launched Sony Cyber- Shot RX 100 VII in July 2019 and now the camera is available for purchase in India. With Sony Cyber- Shot RX 100 VII the brand’s popular point-and-shoot camera keeps on getting better. The latest camera comes with real time eye tracking and 90Fps burst shooting.
- It features a new 20.1-megapixel sensor, burst shooting of up to 90fps, real-time tracking and, Eye-AF for humans and animals.
- It features a new 1-inch stacked 20.1-megapixel CMOS sensor.
- The brand claims that the camera has A9-level speed performance with up to 60 AF/AE calculation per second and 20fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking and no blackouts.
- The camera comes with 357 PDAF focus points, along with 425 contrast detection AF points.
- It offers the real-time tracking and AF we first saw in the A9 and the recent A6400, with Eye AF for humans and animals.
- It uses the same 24-200mm zoom lens as its predecessor, with an aperture range of f/2.8-4.5.
- The 180-degree flip screen makes the users to vlog easily.
- It comes with a 3.5mm microphone jack which is indeed the good news for all the vloggers.
- It comes with 0fps burst shooting feature that lets the user to save only seven still images.
- The camera supports 4K video, S-Log 3, and HDR workflows.
- It offers retractable electronic viewfinder (EVF), built-in Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth support.
Price and Availability:
The camera is going on sale, starting from today. The price is s. 96,990 and will be available across Sony flagship retail stores, online stores, and all authorised dealers across the country.