Sony, a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation and it has recently launched a wireless in-ear headphones, named as WI-1000XM2. The headphone is equipped with industry-leading Noise cancellation technology.
Here are features and specifications of WI-1000XM2
- Users can enjoy music without the worry of background noise. It comes with the noise cancellation technology. It is equipped with dedicated HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1.
- It comes with a smart feature known as Adaptive Sound Control that automatically detects whether the listener is traveling, walking or waiting.
- The Adaptive Sound Control, the headphone allows users to adjust the listening automatically by changing the headphone sound settings and the background sound volume to allow voices only to be heard.
- The headphones houses an advanced audio technology. It offers breathtaking sound quality.
- The headphones are very convenient to use and is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- With the help of these headphones, users can enjoy non-stop music on the move. With a great battery life of 10 hours of playback when fully charged, now listen to your favorite playlists and podcast all through the day.
- The headphones are compact, comfortable and easy to wear. It comes with a silicone neckband for flexible fitting.
- The headphones feature magnetic earbuds an the wires don’t get tangled.
- The headphones come with a foldable design and are a perfect fit and comes with a premium fabric carry case, along with audio cables, USB charging cable and plug adapter for in-flight entertainment.
Price and Availability:
The WI-1000XM2 is priced for Rs. 21,990 and will be available at all Sony center, and major e-commerce websites in India from 6th January 2020 onwards. The headphones are available in Black color.